Cybercrime and Fraud Prevention Specialist
Cybercrime and Fraud Prevention Specialist - (1602073)
- The anti-cybercrime manager is responsible for identifying where possible vulnerabilities in cyber security and business process controls lie.
- She/he stays on top of the methods cyber criminals use to infiltrate information systems and organization to commit criminal acts and uses her/his expertise and knowledge to detect and deter these efforts and propose solutions to counteract such threats.
- By performing her/his daily job duties, the anti-cybercrime manager protects Syngenta from losing information and valuable trade secrets, cyber-enabled fraud as well as the time and money lost when information systems are brought to a halt and risk associated to reputation issues.
- The anti-cybercrime manager accomplish her/his responsibilities through performing risk assessments, designing and implementing security measures on relevant information systems, and services,
The anti-cybercrime manager establishes or supports implementation of cybersecurity policies and procedures, leads or supports forensic, fraud or corporate security cyber investigations
- She/he uses existing external network made of peers and cyber-security authority representative connections (based possibly on former employment relationship) to build pragmatic, scalable and sustainable anti-cybercrime solutions.
Running risk assessments and testing data processing systems are additional duties for these professionals.
Knowledge, experience & capabilities
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
Ability to work independently, self-motivated and able to motivate and lead others
Strong Solution and results driven
Ability to elevate above the technical complexities and drive towards pragmatic solutions
Good social and communication skills
Ability to work well with management of external parties at various levels
Good command of English both written and verbal.
Technical/professional Knowledge and skills
Ability to communicate technical issues in business/risk terms
Build relationships and networks with people within and outside of the organization
Flexible, adaptable and open minded
Pragmatic, goal oriented
Critical leadership capabilities
Sets ambitions strategic goals
Focuses on customers
Manages for performance
Collaborates across boundaries
Critical success factors & key challenges
Development of a holistic yet pragmatic cybercrime detection and prevention strategy
Capability in effectively working with technical, legal and business counterparts
Ability to deliver results in a pragmatic way
Build trust in senior management that gains support for the anti-cybercrime program
Employee may, as part of his/her role and maybe through multifunctional teams, participate in the creation and design of innovative solutions. In this context, Employee may contribute to inventions, designs, other work product, including know-how, copyrights, software, innovations, solutions, and other intellectual assets.
Primary Location: CHE-Basel-Basel