Senior Solutions Architect - BI/BW
Project is to adapt and port a running Big Data internal application into a customer facing SaaS prototype dealing with patient data. Key challenge will be to adapt the application to cope with demanding healthcare data hosting regulation (e.g.: ASIP constraints of French ministry of health). The project is already running internal application without patient data yet.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Oversee deployment of existing application into another instance to be hosted in some niche-cloud providers infrastructure. Document and drive necessary architecture changes to cope with direct access by customers (labs, hospitals) and regulations compliance
- Project delivery: Deliver a PoC by EOY 2016 to demonstrate the capability to extend current application with patient data in compliance with EU regulations
Latest start date 15.10.2016. Remote work is an option up to 20%, prior approval required. Some travel (Grenoble, Warsaw, Mannheim, Rotkreuz – up to 10%) will be required. The suitable candidate may be extended until the end of 2017.
If possible, the Hiring Manager would prefer a face-to-face interview.
- 3+ years of architecture involvement in customer facing Hadoop based Big Data solutions
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Cloudera BigData Hadoop technologies (all of following are a Must: Impala, Hive, Oozie, Sqoop)
- 8+ years of relevant experience in MS SQL Server
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Java development
- 4+ years .NET
- High-level understanding of Tableau Server management
- Strong leadership skills and proven track record of decision taking and escalations handling
- Security background in internet facing solutions (penetration testing, firewalls design, reverse proxys, SAML, VPNs…)
- CSV background and experience in working with IT Quality
- Excellent English language skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience with patience-regulation data
- French language skills highly desired, since the first country that it should be rolled-out to is France
- German language skills desired, since it would be helpful for the second country it shall be rolled-out to
Prefered Interview Dates (YYYY-MM-DD):
MS SQL Server