HR Business Partner
Human ResourcesHR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
- Location:Geneva, Switzerland
- Organization:Manufacturing Company
Our client is one of the world’s largest manufacturing companies currently, looking for a HR Business Partner with fluent French and English languages.Main Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Skills:
- Lead, manage and develop the local HR team (3 direct reports on site) – Define, manage and deliver HR services within budget.
- Work in close partnership with the Site General Manager and with the local management team in order to improve the organizational capacity, in terms of leadership, management and technical expertise.
- Deliver a proactive resourcing process for the site and ensure effective HR-service delivery on all HR areas of competence.
- Ensure efficient employee and labour relations at site level in alignment, as well as coordination with the HR Country Coordinator for Switzerland
- Conduct a constructive relationship with the Staff Commission as well as ensure efficient involvement of the management. Sustain application of existing agreements and legislation in respect to employment and deliver corrective action when required.
- Act as a change leader to support the creation of a high performance culture at site; Develop organisation capability, drive change and advice management on leadership and organisational issues; including providing appropriate HR solutions, whether training, coaching, recruitment or restructuring. Advise Management team members.
- Fluency in French and English is a must
- 10 years of relevant experience, with record of achievements and with 3 to 5 years in a complex international project industry
- Master (Law, Economics, Psychology, Social Sciences, Administration) and additional professional training in key HR areas or equivalent diploma in HR (Head of HR, HR Specialist with HR management experience)
- Experience in supporting HR in a cyclical workload environment (project mobilisation / de-mobilisation)
- Experience in HR and People Strategies
- HR experience within an international corporation and solid experience in working and delivering HR services through the existing delivery model via Shared Service Operations AND Centre Of Expertise
- Strong Change Leadership skills, authentic and strong personality, with constructive impact and influence on the overall organisation
All Human Resources vacancies