Head of Compliance - Pharmacy
Head of Compliance – Pharmacy
- Location:Zurich, Switzerland
- Organization:Pharmaceutical company
Our client is one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies currently looking for a new Head of Compliance to be based in Zurich. Key Responsibility:
- Establishing compliance standards based on internal policies and guidelines / implementing procedures (CoC, BPO, Anti-Bribery [AB] and *P3’s) and on applicable local laws and regulations incl. industry code, where applicable [*P3s include NP4, SP3, OTCP3 etc]. Support alignment of local standards with global minimal standards and ensure that in all cases the most stringent is applied
- Ensure the annual local training plan for CoC, BPO, AB, P3s (and ensure on-boarding and annual refreshers on compliance standards and business practices are conducted)
- Regularly monitor and ensure the completion of (e)-training courses and (e)-certification of CoC, and take appropriate action to ensure the agreed completion target for (e)-training (95%) and (e)-certification of CoC (100%) are met.
- Ensure system for documenting and evidencing training completion is followed. Continually provide advice and guidance to the business on compliance topics and challenges (including on the required approval processes)
- Advise business associates on compliance related topics and compliance aspects of major initiatives
- Actively follow trends in the market, regulatory environment including in business practices Prepare communication for CPO leadership and CCC on identified compliance risks.
- Assist CO in alignment of compliance risk mitigation plan with management and CCC.
- Monitoring of high risk areas as per monitoring plan and timely archiving of results.
- Conducting of self-assessments to monitor the status of the compliance program. Ensure a self-assessment is conducted timely.
- Preparation of remediation plans together with CO and timely follows up of progress with control owners.
- Timely update of control descriptions in NP4F control matrix. Actively contribute to update of CPO LT and CCC on the status of the compliance program
- Ensure allegations of misconduct are reported in a timely manner to the BPO
All Risk Management, Audit & Control vacancies
- EDUCATION: University Degree in economics or law or other relevant subject
- LANGUAGES: Fluent English EXPERIENCE: Overall experience in project and process management; experience in the pharma industry or consulting/audit (big 4) not less than 7 years