Chief Financial Officer - Private Equity Fund
Risk Management, Audit & ControlChief Financial Officer – Private Equity Fund
Chief Financial Officer – Private Equity Fund
- Location:Germany, Switzerland or Austria
- Organization:Private Equity Fund
Our client is seeking for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in Germany, Switzerland or Austria. Qualified candidates will be strategic financial thinkers who have the ability to effectively lead a firm towards continued success. A generous compensation package is offered for the right leader.The Role:
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Work with the CEO on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships on city, state, and national levels, as well as assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts.
- Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the CEO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
- Ensure adequate controls are installed and that substantiating documentation is approved and available such that all purchases may pass independent and governmental audits.
- Provide the CEO with an operating budget.
- Work with CEO to ensure success through cost analysis support, and compliance with all contractual requirements.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets.
- Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity for staff and participants.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization.
- Attend Board and Subcommittee meetings; including being the lead staff on the Audit/Finance Committee.
- Monitor banking activities of the organization.
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization’s needs.
- Oversee the production of monthly reports including reconciliations, financial statements and cash flow projections.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and timely calculations of wage incentives, commissions, and salaries for the staff.
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and ensure a disaster recovery plan is in place.
- Oversee business insurance plans and employees health care coverage plans.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or a related field is required.
- At least 8-10 years of experience as a CFO or Director of Finance
- Fluent German.
- Experience working in an manufacturing environment or in online commodities trading is a plus.
- Strong cash flow modeling and forecasting experience required.
- Experience with strategic growth planning, modeling, acquisition, etc.
- Negotiating experience is required.
- Strong understanding of Human Resources preferred.
All Risk Management, Audit & Control vacancies