Market Risk Officer - Commodity Trading
Market Risk Officer – Commodity Trading
- Location:Zurich, Switzerland
- Organization:Commodity Trading company
Our client is one of the world’s leading Commodity Trading company currently looking for a Market Risk Officer to join their risk team in Zurich area.Key Responsibility:
- Conducting the daily market risk reporting which includes overall responsibility for the market data collection, the position exposure reconciliation process, the generation and distribution of the risk reports
- Liaising with all involved parties in the risk reporting process including IT and different commodity departments
- Supporting the implementation of a new market risk analytical system by taking responsibility of the UAT ensuring the accurate implementation of the reporting requirements
- Additional ad-hoc reporting/analysis as required by the Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
- Preparing risk related information to fulfil external and internal regulatory require
All Risk Management, Audit & Control vacancies
- Master’s degree in applied finance or quantitative field such as statistics, econometrics or mathematics ; preferably holding FRM or PRM certification
- Background in MtM valuation and risk measurement methodologies such as VaR analysis and stress testing.
- working experience in risk management , preferably in commodity trading environment
- Very good written and oral English communication skills (corporate language)
- Good computer and programming skills (Excel, VBA).