Risk Management, Audit & ControlTrust Officer
- Location:Geneva, Switzerland
- Organization:Investment Bank
Our client is a well-known Investment Bank is looking for Trust Officer to join their team in Geneva.Key Responsibilities
- Daily administration of the entities
- Coordinate and assist teams with identifying and resolving risks issues, guide employees on risk matters
- Settlement of all transactions
- Review risk surveys and data publications, prepare risk reporting (claims, internal audit recommendations, operational risks and losses, AML, transactions, etc).
- Relationship management with clients and other stakeholders Ensure accuracy, reliability and integrity of data
- Prepare detailed reviews of the clients’ structures and ad-hoc problem-solving Liaise with Trust Officer and other teams according to requirements
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the trust environment
- Knowledge of international trust law and banking products
- Problem-solving ability and good communication skills
- Fluent in English.
All Risk Management, Audit & Control vacancies