For this full-time position based in Lausanne we are looking for a French and English-speaking candidate.
- Master or equivalent diploma in Engineering
- Experience in industrial machine design and development. Experience in optics, robotics, mechanics or automation is a big plus.
- Management experience – you are required to manage project and team
- Knowledge in 3D CAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent in English and French. German is a plus.
- Capable of understanding concepts rapidly, handle issues pragmatically, be at ease with working within broadly defined responsibilities.
- Swiss or C / B Permit
- Technical design, development and upgrade of automated optical instruments
- Capture, manage and document customer requirements. Coordinate development of new products, including concept and design validation in collaboration with customers and external partners
- Create and edit technical drawings, product specifications and documentation while keeping the change management processes in mind
- Products validation, testing and technical support
- Provide technical leadership to the team
- Be primary point of technical contacts for customers, suppliers and regulators.