New Product Group Compound Lead - based in Zug
New Product Group Compound Lead - based in Zug-5007MM
Description Accountable for the commercial strategy for molecule(s) through end of Phase 2b clinical development or as agreed upon with Franchise Leadership. Serves as primary commercial liaison and ensures effective and coordinated implementation of the strategies through the leadership of the cross-functional commercial team. Effectively influences Sr Management and Governance Bodies, via communication of compound vision and strategy, to support the business case for on-going funding for the program. Responsible for providing market-driven commercial input and developing forecasts and managing budget to execute commercial planning tactics. Responsible for collecting, bringing and advocating for the “voice of the customer” (VOC) to ensure relevant needs and requirements across all key stakeholders (P5) are considered throughout the development of the compound. Leads successful transition of assets to affiliated franchise with phase-appropriate commercial planning completed.
Also participates in search and evaluation and commercial diligence activities for external business development opportunities and portfolio/pipeline building activities.
- Develop and deliver global product strategies (TPP, preliminary pricing, positioning, etc.), go-to-market plans and forecast recommendations.
Collaborate with allied functions to develop and execute plans via commercial sub-team (HEOR, pricing etc.)
Provide on-going strategic input and voice of customer to global development team. Maintain regular interaction with key thought leaders
- Maintain deep understanding of disease area and stay abreast of emerging data, trends and competitive landscape through attendance at medical meetings, interaction with KOLs and competitive intelligence
- Effectively communicates compound vision and strategy to cross functional teams and franchise and fosters information flow to build internal support and collaboration
Qualifications Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required; BSc preferred
• MBA or Graduate degree in scientific discipline preferred
• Minimum 8 – 10 years of global marketing experience, disease experience preferable but not necessary
• US and EU biopharmaceutical market experience would be highly preferred
• Experience in developing markets in new disease states, therapeutic areas and/or channel is required
• In-market brand and/or P&L experience would be preferable
• Demonstrated track record of cross functional leadership and collaboration will be a prerequisite for this role
Organization Global Marketing