Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
We are seeking a Financial Accountant to join the Accounting team based in our EMEA Shared Services Center in Neuchatel.
Our team of 7 accountants works closely with Tax, Treasury and other Finance teams locally and worldwide, to manage the financial reporting and statutory filings of over 50 subsidiaries in over 30 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. Reporting into the Controllership organization, our mission is to enable and drive business transformation while safeguarding the scalability and integrity of Autodesk’s Financial Reporting processes.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you have a solid understanding of accounting principles and the ability to operate effectively in an international environment. You will collaborate with cross functional teams, including Tax, Payroll, Treasury, AP, & AR, to support monthly close and financial reporting, ensure accurate and timely filing of financial statements, and to improve financial processes. There will be opportunities to contribute to or lead ad hoc projects including M&A integration & process improvement initiatives.
Location: Neuchatel, Switzerland
We need you to:
· Prepare & file financial statements in line with local GAAP & company policy.
· Assist with month and quarter end close activities.
· Act as primary contact for external auditors and prepare a comprehensive audit file.
· Perform analytical review procedures and present conclusions & recommendations.
· Prepare monthly and quarterly reconciliations in accordance with company policy.
· Prepare and review various journal entries using SAP and excel.
· Drive implementation of new policies and procedures and ensure compliance.
· Assist on mergers, acquisitions & liquidations and other ad hoc projects.
· Analyze technical accounting issues and provide guidance as required.
· Provide timely and accurate accounting information to internal stakeholders as required.
You need to be:
· Fluent in English.
· An accountant with a solid understanding of fundamental accounting principles.
· Organized and able to plan, prioritize conflicting demands, & execute to deadlines.
· Comfortable working with Excel.
· Able to work as a team player and an individual contributor as required.
· A good communicator, able to work with people from a variety of backgrounds and navigate within a large organization.
· Positive towards change: experiment, learn from mistakes and continuously improve processes and work environment.
You should also have:
· Accounting or Finance bachelor degree (professional qualification preferred)
· Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience (public accounting/audit experience preferred)
· Good knowledge of at least one GAAP
· Demonstrated ability to identify & implement process improvements
· Experience with an ERP environment (SAP experience preferred)
A world leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software, Autodesk delivers a broad portfolio of products that empower customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, media and entertainment industries - including the last 19 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects - helping people design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they're ever built, printed or manufactured. From blockbuster visual effects and buildings that create their own energy, to electric cars and the batteries that power them, the work of our 3D software customers is everywhere you look.
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists - uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Check out the linksherefor some of the cool stuff we have done andherefor why you should be part of the Autodesk family.
For more information and open positions visit autodesk.com/careers, @autodeskers, or facebook.com/autodeskcareers. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualiﬁed applicants without regard to race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected category.