Director eCommerce Europe
Director eCommerce Europe(
Job Number: 1613713)
“Speed is the currency of a growth company. Let’s take on that challenge and really behave like a growth company. That means being faster and bolder in our decision-making and execution, and addressing our challenges quickly and decisively. These are the kind of behaviours that will unleash our growth.” - Irene Rosenfeld Chairman & CEO
A global powerhouse Mondelez is #1 in Chocolate and Biscuits and #2 in Gum. A rich heritage of brands, we are fresh thinking and full of new ideas and believe working with creativity and speed to bring delicious moments of joy to people worldwide.
A senior leadership role, the Director eCommerce Europewill build the eCommerce strategic plan for 45 markets across Europe, developing and approving business plans for execution at local level. Responsible for providing strong leadership to the organisation and team development, you will inspire a passion for eCommerce throughout the organisation and create a winning eCommerce business todeliver a multimillion pound sales channel.
- Create a European growth strategy & operational Plan, leveraging global & European vision, strategy & learning.
- Full P&L responsibility and accountability to drive delivery of strategic imperatives across key markets.
- Collaborate with the Global Head of eCommerce to build a sustainable & advantaged next generation eCommerce business model across the entire path-to-purchase value chain.
- Work with both Brick-to-Click & Pure Play retailers to enhance/grow their eCommerce platforms.
- Shift organisation mind-set/culture to “eCommerce fit” organisation.
- People Leadership and Development: ensure the eCommerce organisation structure meets current and future business needs, building and developing talent across multiple geographies and remotely.
To succeed in this role, ideally you will bring:
- Extensive experience in digital, online, media and eCommerce, preferably with CPG, retail and / or consumer goods industry.
- Demonstrate experience of developing a business plan and managing a P&L (delivering both top and bottom line).
- Deep understaning of business end-to-end process to include consumer/shopper journey, supply chain/operations process, sourcing, selling, shopper marketing, category management.
- Must have knowledge of emerging trends in online, mobile and social media.
- Experience across multiple geographies preferred.
We look forward to you joining our team in Zurich!
Primary Location: EU-CH-ZH-Zurich