Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager(
Job Number: 1612339)
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
A re you fascinated by our delicious business as much as by our HR agenda? Would you like to learn all manufacturing aspects of our Toblerone chocolate? If your answer is ‘Yes!’ and you are looking for a rich exciting role in HR, now is your time and chance to join a wonderful team of the Bern plant!
Toblerone belongs to one of the most loved brands worldwide. Every single piece of Toblerone is produced in our state-of-the-art plant in Bern-Brünnen.
We owe the success story of Toblerone to our talented employees with their fresh ideas, passion and engagement! To continue this story, we need you now…
- As HR Manager, you will be developing and implementing the HR strategy for the plant, supporting such key stakeholders and business partners as the Plant leadership team and functional heads.
- Your spectrum of responsibilities will be diverse, including talent planning and management, staffing, coaching, internal & external communication, building and maintaining relations with the labor representatives and local networks.
- Your ambition will be ensuring a high level of engagement within the organization while meeting business objectives within allocated budgets.
- You will also lead the Org Pillar and drive the culture transformation towards High Performing Work System.
- Additionally, it is a great opportunity to develop further your leadership and people management skills, as you will have a local HR Coordinator as a direct report.
If you feel this is the right challenge for you, we need you to have:
- University Degree in Economics (or equivalent) with specialization in HR & Labor Law.
- 3-5 years of HR Management experience within different areas of HR.
- Good knowledge of Swiss Labor law and its practical application.
- Deep understanding of Organizational Development and Motivational Leadership.
- Strong strategic skills and continuous improvement mentality.
- IL6S knowledge is a significant plus.
- Proven hands on mentality, as you will be frequently exposed to the work situations on the shop floor of the plant.
- You are an independent, enthusiastic HR professional, able to lead and motivate self and others.
- You communicate effectively, can coach, negotiate and influence in such languages as English, German and ideally French.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive
benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers
financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension,
life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
The role is based in Bern, where you would be required to work 5 days a week. Relocation support may be provided. We are looking forward to receiving your application exclusively through our online careers portal.
Good luck with your application and we are looking forward to speaking with you!
Problems applying online? Contact us email@example.com.
Primary Location: EU-CH-BE-Bern