Job Number: 1614566)
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
- Leading a line to achieve business targets given by Section Leader in accordance with Integrated Lean Six Sigma (IL6S) philosophy of leading with principles and rules;
- People management (managing team including development and coaching) as well as creating an atmosphere of acknowledgement and respect within the team
- Establishing a team culture by providing clear understanding of the IL6S principles
- Building and modeling a vision, which the line team will go for the extra mile;
- Initiating and driving projects to achieve best in class level in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, Moral (SQDCSM) areas
- Supporting industrialization for new products to achieve smooth project implementation;
- Developing, revising and challenging IL6S tools every day to build an optimal IL6S journey for the model line and builds the fundament for rolling out the tools on the other lines;
(University) Degree in Manufacturing/Engineering (focus on food industry is preferred)
Several years of experience in manufacturing and its processes
Experience in the food industry (Continuous Improvement (CI) background);
Strong people management and communication skills as well as passion for personal leadership and drive for results
Understanding of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing processes;
Willingness to learn new things and driving change management;
Office software knowledge;
Fluency in German and English.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop you knowledge and skills.In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Please apply online and note that while all applications will be carefully reviewed not all candidates may be interviewed. Good luck with your application!
For any questions regarding your online application please contact our Recruitment Relationship Manager Julia Niehaus (email@example.com).
Primary Location: EU-CH-BE-Bern