Senior Software Architect
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Software Architectfor our Zürich office to make the team even stronger.
The Senior Software Architect is a key member of the architecture team and is responsible for the overall design of the application system.
- Act as an advisor to senior stakeholders and development teams on advanced technologies and their applications for the business;
- Lead implementation of the software solution from establishing goals, project requirements throughout the architecture blueprint, implementation design, development and rollout;
- Maintain a strong understanding of banking and financial industry trends and best practices;
- Work with the central Architecture team for application design review and alignment;
- Support the team with possible tasks, if required.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Software Engineering or a related field;
- Strong development background, 10+ years’ proven experience in hands-on development and architecture design;
- 5+ years in the architect and/or lead engineer role building and delivering business solutions in Banking (wealth management, algo trading and/or trade processing), experience building low latency, high performance and highly available systems;
- Proven experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, data modeling, optimization (big volume of data);
- Strong experience with SCRUM and Waterfall software development processes;
- Experience working with distributed cross-functional development teams;
- Fluent English;
- Hungarian, Russian, Ukrainian languages are a plus;
- Proven Architecture Certificates (e.g. SEI Software Architecture) are a plus;
- Strong Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development (CI/CD/TDD);
- Practical knowledge of RDBMS solutions (e.g. Oracle, MSSQL);
- Experience with Junit, TestNG JMeter, Selenium or other testing frameworks;
- Advanced knowledge of *NIX systems: VirtualBox, Docker;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish solid working relationships, paired with the competency to work with virtual teams;
- Quick-thinker that can handle multiple tasks;
- Self-motivated, independent working style;
- Dynamic, creative, open personality;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Corporate and social events.
Learn about working in Switzerland