Senior Software Architect
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Software Architectfor our Zürich office to make the team even stronger.
The Software Solutions Architect is a key member of EPAM development team and is responsible for the overall design of the application system and mapping client business requirements to systems and technical requirements.
- Act as an advisor to senior management and internal clients on advanced technologies and their applications for the business;
- Lead implementation of the solution from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live";
- Maintain a strong understanding of banking and financial industry trends and best practices.
- Experience in complex and large IT projects, both green-field and integration;
- Deep knowledge of software development;
- Project management experience;
- Strong understanding of cost impact analysis;
- Experience with enterprise IT application strategy;
- Hands-on experience with solution delivery;
- Fluent English;
- German or Italian is a plus;
- Solid communicator;
- Experience in at least one of the following - finance, insurance, telecommunications, telemetry, automotive, energy.
- A highly motivated and experienced team;
- Hands-on experience;
- An environment in which to grow and gain experience across a wide area of businesses;
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.
Learn about working in Switzerland