Senior Business Analyst with Wealth Management knowledge
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with Wealth Management knowledgefor our Zürich office to make the team even stronger.
- Help project team to understand the business domain, fill knowledge gaps;
- Review target architecture blueprint to ensure consistency and accuracy of the proposal from business domain point of view;
- Facilitate/lead discussions with business around the topics relevant to the target architecture document, help clarify requirements;
- Share domain best practices and innovations based on the experience.
- BS or higher degree;
- University degree in Finance and/or IT/MIS is an advantage;
- Several years of experience in Banking, Finance or Insurance sector;
- Expertise managing Senior Business stakeholders;
- Strong understanding of Wealth Management Advisory domain and proven experience delivering related projects as business analyst/program manager, covering at least one of the following areas: portfolio analytics; investment advice; CRM and client analytics; CIO view, portfolio universe and market data;
- Able to read and validate software architecture blueprint documentation;
- Experience with the following software development processes: Scrum, Waterfall, RUP;
- Efficiency in the following tools: Jira, Agile documentation (confluence);
- Profound experience in QA (defect management);
- Fluent verbal and written English is mandatory, German is a plus.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Corporate and social events.
Learn about working in Switzerland