Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Business Analystfor our Zürich office to make the team even stronger.
- Ensuring all communication between business and technical participants in the project is unambiguous and timely;
- Managing development, distribution and baseline approval of all documentation and products related to business requirements and their interpretation;
- Ensuring that the business implications of all day-to-day decisions are properly thought through;
- Communicate with the development teams to inform them about ad-hoc changes required by the business;
- Give the feedback to the business that is coming from the developers;
- Understand and be able to explain priorities.
- Fluent English and German;
- Background in system change and integration;
- Banking experience;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Reliable organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work on several unrelated projects / work streams at once;
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar role.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Corporate and social events;
- EPAM is not accepting resumes from recruiting or staffing agencies for this position.