Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior QlikView/BI Developerfor our Zürich office to make the team even stronger.
As a Senior QlikView/BI Developer, you will have to face to the business and work with end users directly. Responsibility, reliability, and solid experience is required, as the role offers a high level of authority in terms of design and architecture.
- 10+ years of professional experience;
- At least 5 years of experience in Qlikview in banking/financial domain;
- Strong skills in data analytics;
- Capability to take over the whole QlikView project in term of gathering requirement, negotiation solutions, implementations, presentations;
- Ability to implement the QlikView demo solution;
- Experience in various QlikView implementations to be able to sustain the variety of requests coming from the business and be able to propose suitable solutions;
- Broader technical expertise is required (some PHP, Java, scripting etc.);
- Proven record in working on data warehouse/BI projects;
- Good verbal and written communication skills as the role requires directly facing to business/end users;
- Responsible, reliable, and transparent in his/her work;
- Ability to work independently.
Nice to have
- Experience with any other BI tools, such as BO;
- Experience with XML DB, XQuery;
- Familiar with Agile;
- Data warehouse design;
- German language skills.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Corporate and social events;
- EPAM is not accepting resumes from recruiting or staffing agencies for this position.