Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Support Engineerfor our Zürich office to make the team even stronger.
- Do application support, troubleshoot and digging into complex and interesting problems with a large state of the art customer systems;
- Provide technical support, resolve customer cases, write documentation;
- Identify and document product bugs, suggest feature requests and work with the development team;
- Advise the frontline (1st and 2nd level support tier) and identify issues that need to be escalated to the development team. In rare cases communicate directly to the customer.
- Very good troubleshooting skills with an ability to read and understand logs and stack traces;
- Experience in investigating and solving a problem in an analytical way;
- Profound knowledge of networking (NAT, firewalls, basic routing, etc.);
- Solid knowledge of web protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, etc.);
- Experience in using packet and protocol for troubleshooting (Wireshark dumps);
- Basic knowledge of scripting;
- Ability to read code in at least one language (Python, C++, Java). Should be capable of writing a few lines in this language, but definitely not on a Software Engineering level;
- Basic SQL knowledge, ability to write a join query;
- Understanding of different Operating Systems to give application support when needed;
- Prior experience supporting customers either internal or external;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Ability to independently prioritize multiple work streams;
- Deep System Admin skills (but will not be needed in the daily job).
Nice to have
- Knowledge of more than one programming language (Python, C++, Java);
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Corporate and social events.
Learn about working in Switzerland