Product Engineering Intern (Prilly, Switzerland)
Nexthink is an innovative software company founded in 2004 and headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. With offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia and the US, we are proudly represented by over 200 Nexthinkers, more than 25 nationalities and 550+ happy clients from the Fortune 5000.
Nexthink revolutionises the way IT monitors and secures the infrastructure and improves the end-user experience. Our in-memory computing platform delivers early warnings for proactive problem management, indicators of compromise for advanced threat detection, and self-discovery and visibility for informed decisions on change and transformation projects.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars! So come and join our first class product engineering team and support our clients in achieving the value we promised.
- 6-8-week internship, taking responsibility for completing two projects;
- Design, plan and develop a tool to translate mind-map diagrams into an XML format suitable for the Nexthink platform.
- Design, plan, implement, deliver and document browser plugins (Chrome and Firefox) that utilise Nexthink data;
- Develop the plugins required to integrate Nexthink data into browsers;
- Assure the highest possible degree of quality and accuracy;
- Refine, adapt and deliver the use cases;
- Plan and coordinate the test phase, from the unit test to the system integration test;
- Analyse performance bottlenecks and stability issues;
- Document the plugins both internally (technical design) as well as externally (installation guide, implementation guide, user guide)
- 0-3 years’ experience in professional software development.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in an unsupervised environment;
- Ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering and refining features iteratively.
- Ability to collect user feedback and understand customer needs.
- Experience delivering using agile/lean principles is a plus;
- Working towards a BSc/MSc in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
We are only as good as our people. That's why we are looking for exceptional individuals, who can bring their skills and passion to the team and who strive to create excellence.
Videos zum Anschauen
Ich bin daran interessiert