Professional Services Consultant (Dietikon, Switzerland)
Nexthink is a dream software company founded in 2004 and headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. With offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia and the US, we are proudly represented by 200 Nexthinkers, more than 25 nationalities and 700+ happy clients from the Fortune 5000.
Nexthink revolutionizes the way IT monitors and secures IT networks and magically improves the end-user experience. If you want to briefly explain your grandma what we do, here it is: we are the IT GPS and we can identify viruses which the anti-virus can’t!
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars! So come join our first class consulting team and support our clients in achieving the value we promised.
- Deliver all technical aspects of project delivery and Nexthink solution delivery including:
- Analysis of the customer needs, goals, strategic plans and constraint in order to advice the best possible use of Nexthink;
- Planning and delivering the deployment of the solution; including the installation and configuration of the server and reporting components in line with the agreed architecture;
- Identifying and delivering against agreed use cases so that Nexthink is successfully operationalized inside of the client organization;
- Educating and empowering the client to take full advantage of the Nexthink solution, so that the solution is fully adopted;
- Preparing all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related;
- Seek to continuously improve how we drive the adoption of the solution and create incremental customer value; create content that is of value to customers, partners and the sales organization;
- Following up with the customers to ensure the solution is well implemented, and successfully used by the customers;
- Coordinate and communicate about all aspects of the project with other teams, such as Sales, Presales, Support, Product Management and Engineering;
- Improve Customer and Partners satisfaction;
- Training and 3rd level field support for Partners;
- Write Services documentation in German and English;
- This position requires 50% travel (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Slovakia and other European countries).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position: an experience implementing Nexthink will be preferential;
- Excellent communication, customer facing and teamwork skills;
- Extensive technical knowledge;
- Good troubleshooting skills;
- Good knowledge of IT operations in challenging environments (Industrials, Banking, Administrations, Healthcare);
- Demonstrated ability to collect customer feedbacks, handle them and understand customer pain points, coming out with a solution to it;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in an unsupervised environment;
- Exceptional analytical skills; outstanding communication and teamwork skills, social awareness.
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies;
- Education in computer science or strong background in IT roles;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows clients and applications, Linux is a plus;
- Practical knowledge of SQL, XML, VBA. Practical experiences in data integration;
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written). Other European languages (French, Slovak, Polish, Hungarian) are a plus.
We are only as good as our people. That's why we are looking for exceptional individuals, who can bring their skills and passion to the team and who strive to create excellence.
Videos zum Anschauen
Ich bin daran interessiert