Product Manager, IT Operations (Prilly, Switzerland)
At Nexthink we code the future of IT management. We invented End-User IT Analytics and a unique big data architecture to make the ultimate IT challenge possible: have all the real-time end-user infrastructure information available at any time!
Our in-memory computing platform delivers early issue warnings for proactive problem management, indicators of compromise for advanced threat detection, and self-discovery and visibility for informed decisions on change and transformation projects.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by focusing on business value and conducting market research supported by customer visits.
- Drive the IT Operations product roadmap.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed requirements, preparing return-on-investment analyses, developing plans with sales and marketing and determining product pricing.
- Create packaged solutions around new and existing products including product features, content, best practices, operationalization plans, third party integrations and documentation; validate and refine these solutions by applying them to selected customers.
- Assess and document market competition.
- 5 or more years’ experience in the ITSM field as a product manager or product marketing manager.
- Deep understanding of IT management technologies and with ITIL.
- Demonstrated ability to collect user feedback and understand customer pain points.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in an unsupervised environment.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills, and social awareness.
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Professional-level English, spoken and written; fluency in French or German are a plus
- BSc/MSc in engineering, marketing or business
Nexthinkers engage in nexthinking — the act of forward thinking — applying the latest technology to real problems in a way no one else has. Our employees, partners and customers are all Nexthinkers.
They are committed to “change your perspective” and to transform your IT services, operations and support, making IT departments more efficient and effective and their business end-user’s IT experience dramatically better.
Videos zum Anschauen
Ich bin daran interessiert