Product Owner (Prilly, Switzerland)
At Nexthink we code the future of IT management. We invented End-User IT Analytics and a unique big data architecture to make the ultimate IT challenge possible: have all the real-time end-user infrastructure information available at any time!
Our in-memory computing platform delivers early issue warnings for proactive problem management, indicators of compromise for advanced threat detection, and self-discovery and visibility for informed decisions on change and transformation projects.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
- Lead requirement gathering by consulting with product managers, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Write user stories, analyze and propose solutions, create mockups in collaboration with our UX officer.
- Participate in scrum meetings, including sprint planning, standups, retrospectives and demos.
- Own your teams’ backlogs, triage bugs, prioritize items and answer your teams’ questions.
- Document new features and train Nexthink partners, sales engineers and consultants about new releases.
- 3 or more years’ experience as product owner or product manager including wire framing, writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Experience with scrum or other agile methodologies.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills, and social awareness.
- Proven ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally and pragmatically.
- Demonstrated ability to collect user feedback and understand customer pain points.
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Professional-level English, spoken and written.
- BSc/MSc in a technical field is a plus.
- Previous experience in the ITSM field as an IT consultant or member of an IT organization is a plus.
If you think you have got what it takes, please send your resume in English.
Videos zum Anschauen
Ich bin daran interessiert