Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Regional Lean Leader m/f
Job Number2742028BusinessGE CorporateBusiness SegmentCorporate Supply Chain & OperationsAbout UsGE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.Posted Position TitleRegional Lean Leader m/fCareer LevelExperiencedFunctionManufacturingFunction SegmentLean Six SigmaLocation(s) Where Opening Is AvailableBelgium
CityOpenPostal Code5401Relocation AssistanceNoRole Summary/PurposeLeads and sets priorities for execution of Lean initiatives across the Global Supply Chain in support of the company Brilliant Factory initiative. Responsible for working with the Business and Senior Supply Chain Leadership Staff to establish a customer based process improvement strategy, which drives customer responsiveness, lead time reduction and quality improvement in line with business/functional objectives.Essential Responsibilities• Serve as the Lean Enterprise leader and coach for the defined Supply Chain region.
• Work with senior leaders to assess current baselines and determine the framework processes to be improved using the Lean methodologies.
• Shape the Supply Chain Lean vision and translate the vision into goals, objectives and strategies resulting in cross-functional cultural change which delivers consistent, year-over-year results.
• Provide leadership and direction as a strategic business partner to GM, Operations and P&L Leaders to scope and analyze Lean opportunities across the business.
• Lead and manage all Lean showcase and model plant activities.
• Develop a Lean Manufacturing domain expertise and infrastructure, and manage, deploy and coach the Lean leadership teams to develop effective strategies that meet the business goals and objectives.
• Support simplification of the complex processes and manage cross-functional relationships to support business impact.
• Provide key output data, metrics and presentations for reporting, operations reviews and business communications
• Manage and deploy external consulting resources as needed to support execution of business roadmaps
• Share best practices across responsible region and act as a conduit to accelerate cross business progressQualifications/Requirements1.Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college and significant experience in supply chain and manufacturing operations with proven track record of results using Lean methodologies or High school diploma/GED and profound experience in supply chain and manufacturing operations with proven track record of results using Lean methodologies.
2. Demonstrated ability to influence and drive cross functional cultural change.
3. Executive level presentation skills
4. Strong oral and written communication skills
5. Strong interpersonal and leadership skillsDesired Characteristics1. Additional cross-functional leadership experience in the areas of finance, engineering, and/or quality is preferred.
2. Master’s degree in Business or other related area
3. Black Belt or Master Black Belt is preferred
4. Demonstrated ability to excel in all customer service areas
5. Responsible for meeting customer/business needs as well as developing direct reports