Sr Digital Sales Manager
Job Number2736073BusinessGE DigitalBusiness SegmentDigital Commercial Professional Services & SupportAbout UsGE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Additional introduction… It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!Posted Position TitleSr Digital Sales ManagerCareer LevelExperiencedFunctionSalesFunction SegmentSoftware SalesLocation(s) Where Opening Is AvailableAustria
CityFlexible in EuropePostal CodeM33 2GSRelocation AssistanceNoRole Summary/PurposeThe Sr Digital Sales Manager is responsible for managing the overall Sales effort focused on Building and Construction/Chemicals/Clinics and Hospitals/F&B and CPG/Heavy industry/Retail and Textile/Shipping and logistics industry to ensure attainment of growth targets.Essential Responsibilities• Develop a world-class team focused on meeting the Customer and shareholder objectives.
• Team to focus on our manufacturing, automotive and advanced analytics solutions for named accounts or territory in select manufacturing verticals.
• Lead and motivate a team of sales professionals to solicit new business and / or retain and penetrate existing business in order to drive growth.
• Ability to develop and execute on growth plans while meeting short term business objectives.
• Responsible for earning customer trust through solid execution – establish win/win
partnerships and deepen relationships.
• Focus on programs that are aligned with business strategy and ensure resources are aligned properly.
• Develop and drive the strategic growth vision and objectives, including participating in
essential operating rhythm processes with product management, engineering and services.
• Implement the execution framework on identified opportunities, which includes the orders forecasting to deal closure.
• Manage assigned initiatives to maximize long-term to maximize profitability.
• Create processes to seek new and / or additional income / business development
• Establish, cultivate and maintain customer relations at appropriate decision-maker levels.
• Monitor, analyze, and understand market activities to continuously update the business on all region dynamics including in-depth competitive assessments.
• Develop effective market and transactional strategies inline with the business objectives.
• Lead the development of sales opportunities and coordinate with the business lines sales support groups.
• Drive Commercial process improvements and leverage tools for growth (SFDC,M/H,etc).Qualifications/Requirements• Bachelor’s Degree in business, science, engineering, technology or related discipline
• Proven experience in sales, management consulting, or strategic planning manufacturing software organizations.
• Proven experience in manufacturing software sales leadership.Desired Characteristics• Manages and possesses working industry knowledge and skillset in the Building and Construction/Chemicals/Clinics and Hospitals/F&B and CPG/Heavy industry/Retail and Textile/Shipping and logistics industry.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence solution direction to both technical and non-technical audiences alike across all organizational levels
• Proven track record of account management and sales success.
• Understand the various financial instruments used by customers to conduct business.
• Strong negotiation and sales leadership skills.
• Prior experience selling contracts / products with technical content of substantial value is
• Must be willing to travel (If there is travel)