Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Business Development Manager Enterprise Solutions (m/f)
Job Number2727832BusinessGE HealthcareBusiness SegmentHealthcare Life SciencesAbout UsGE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.Posted Position TitleBusiness Development Manager Enterprise Solutions (m/f)Career LevelExperiencedFunctionSalesFunction SegmentOperations ManagementLocation(s) Where Opening Is AvailableSwitzerland
CityFlexible Work Location in EuropeRelocation AssistanceNoRole Summary/PurposeThe Business Development Manager Enterprise Solutions – Biopark Europe (BDM) is accountable to identify prospects, support commercial interactions as well as entire sales process until solution delivery to customer for Enterprise Solutions opportunities within EMEA, with added specific focus on selling Kubio to be installed in new GE’s Biopark Europe.Essential ResponsibilitiesThe BDM develops and presents value proposition to customer senior executives for key Enterprise Solutions offering (Biopark, KUBio, FlexFactory) and defines best commercial strategy to secure new business, to grow sales revenue and margins for Enterprise Solutions within EMEA. The BDM optimizes the use of resources in conjunction with the Enterprise Solutions Modality and Management team as well as other modalities to cover market potential for the EMEA to achieve the Operating plan.
The BDM is responsible to identify and visit pharmaceutical customers willing to increase their biomanufacturing capacities in EMEA. The BDM primarily targets and sells GE’s Biopark Solutions. The BDM informs Enterprise Solutions Modality Lead and Management team of evolving market and customer needs to drive the continuous product or solution innovation adapted to local market needs. The BDM reports to the Enterprise Solutions Modality Leader for EMEA.
Key Responsibilities/essential functions include (but are not limited to):
• Is accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline and sales per the normal reporting cycles within the Enterprise Solutions team and Geographical Region.
• Provide input to the formulation of the yearly business planning cycles for Enterprise Solutions.
• Continuously develop deep clinical and technical knowledge including awareness of current and future trends in healthcare technology and healthcare funding mechanisms.
• Continuously update understanding of the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
• Understand and analyze market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities for the Enterprise Solutions and account teams in the geography. Provide ongoing feedback to management, Region and marketing.
• Educate, coach and direct the differentiation (position, value proposition and key messages) of the Enterprise Solutions offering within assigned territory with specific focus on GE Biopark, Kubio and FlexFactory solutions. Act as reference point to the Regional/Zone account teams regarding differentiation of these solutions. Continuously position the value of these solutions within the relevant GEHC care areas/disease areas.
• Ensure and validate up to date knowledge of Enterprise Solutions positioning and differentiation messages within the GE Healthcare Lifescience commercial team as well as relevant account teams and Sales Management
• In conjunction with relevant Enterprise Solutions team member, determine the market potential for the Enterprise Solutions offering.
• Is responsible to execute operating plan targets based on Enterprise Solutions market potential.
• Is accountable to ensure compliance and execution of the sales process and rules of engagement in conjunction with the Enterprise Solutions Leader, regional Account Managers and Zone ManagersQualifications/Requirements• Experienced in Sales / Marketing in progressive leadership positions within the Life Sciences industry with in-depth knowledge of the market and decision makers; influencing skills
• Commercial mind-set and advanced negotiation skills including business plan development;
• Proven experience as a technical or service expert in Biomanufacturing technologies
• Complex projects and problem solving
• Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward-thinking and customer-first attitude