Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Repair Operations System Test Electrical Engineer
Job Number2712038BusinessGE HealthcareBusiness SegmentHealthcare ImagingAbout UsGE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.Posted Position TitleRepair Operations System Test Electrical EngineerCareer LevelExperiencedFunctionEngineering/TechnologyFunction SegmentElectricalLocation(s) Where Opening Is AvailableUnited States
U.S. State, China or Canada ProvincesWisconsinCityOak CreekPostal Code53154Relocation AssistanceYesRole Summary/PurposeLearns the practical application of engineering principals, achieves expertise in Electrical Engineering, and investigates new techniques as part of a team. Responsible for designing electrical product/subsystem release solutions.Essential Responsibilities• Designing/Documenting test methods across MR, CT, and XRRF systems for in house repair qualification at the Repair Operations Center.
• Supporting the repair operations team in troubleshooting and testing at system level.
• Engaging in all phases of new product introduction, including concept, architecture (Sr. Electrical Engineer or LP-Band applicable), documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces, manufacturing introduction and service support
• Ensuring reliability, performance and delivery through supplier relationshipsQualifications/Requirements1. BS in Electrical Engineering or Electronic Electrical Technology
2. 5 years engineering experience in a related field
3. Demonstrated experience in any of the following: Low noise analog signal and sub-system design, power distribution and control design
4. Working knowledge of Mechanical and Thermal aspects of sub-system design and packaging
5. Project experienceAdditional Eligibility QualificationsGE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.Desired Characteristics: 1. MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
2. Demonstrated technical leadership capability in integration activities
3. Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
4. Excellent teamwork, coordination and communication skills
5. Ability to meet aggressive reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and delivery targets
6. Effective oral and written communication skills
7. Global project experience
8. Working experience with PWA/PWB and subsystem design techniques for signal integrity and EMC Circuit design and simulation tool experience
9. Knowledge of UL/ETL/IEC standards and how they apply to designs
10. Working knowledge of GEHC tools and processes EQPM, ePDM, Cadence