Ido, a swiss company specialized in implementation and maintenance of ERP but also in the creation of customized applications for its clients’ businesses.
- Our mission: support our clients in their quest to improve their organization and their performance.
- Our difference: seniority of our consultants, our experience of the local Romandmarket in prestigious international clients.
- Our commitment: creating a trustful and long-term relationship with our clients and our consultants.
Our job : to pursue with you a common goal : the success of your projects
IT Project Manager
- Developing a detailed work plan (in particular for the migration of the previous solution and environment), outlining project, tasks, responsibilities (technical and Users representatives) and deadlines.
- Managing project timelines, budgets and deliverables
- Documenting test scripts and migration approach.
- Engaging with key stakeholders – at head office and in the field ; in particular supporting the Business Manager of the Unit in charge of the project
- Facilitating regular communications between ICT , the SW suppliers, and the Assistance team
- Preparing the transition from the previous version of the system to the new solution, taking into consideration that the solution is not only implemented internally but also distributed as a free software to a selection of rehabilitation centers.
- Close working relationship with the Assistance PMO, as well as regular reporting to the Steering Committee for project progress and risk management
- Review and propose Users support approach and maintenance plan for the solution
- Operating experience within a large & complex organization
- Sound experience in long term project management
- Experience with technical projects leading to some organizational change effort
- Strong organizational, project management and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, develop and evaluate the project
- Strong capacity to translate strategic decisions into concrete actions
- Clear leadership & networking skills – will have to coordinate & motivate a team without always having direct reporting responsibility, as well as manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong results focus