[MARKETING] Medical Education Manager
Masimo International SARL headquartered in Neuchâtel, Switzerland, is part of the fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company Masimo Corporation with operations spanning the globe. We develop, market and sell innovative and noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. For more than 25 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion
Medical Education Manager
Permanent Position – Based in Neuchatel
- Builds and implements medical education processes in compliance with Masimo guidelines, thus ensuring events meet the needs of our customers and adhere to principles of adult learning.
- In conjunction with Medical, Marketing, and Sales, identifies the needs of our customers, develops and leads the implementation of a national medical education plan for selected therapeutic areas and brand.
- Develop relationships within key Institutions and individuals to facilitate accredited medical education programs that maximize Masimo educational objectives and provide innovative learning opportunities.
- Develops creative initiatives that are in alignment with business needs.
- Proactively anticipates changes in the environment and adapts the educational plan to meet changing needs, helping colleagues keep abreast of these changes.
- Monitors new scientific developments and facilitates the translation of research into clinical practice via educational initiatives.
- Identifies, analyzes and interprets scientific literature in order to be able to provide accurate, scientifically balanced medical information and recommendations for program development.
- Evaluates and selects Medical Education and logistic agencies and manages these vendor relationships to get the best value for our spend.
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of therapeutic area and Masimo products and relevant competitors.
- Engages in continuous learning within the therapeutic area.
- Champions Masimo Values.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- BSc. or MSc. with minimum 5 years in a medical education leadership role preferred.
- Ability to lead and facilitate effective cross functional collaboration and maximize educational initiatives.
- Advanced understanding of adult learning principles and how to apply them.
- Strong knowledge of the health care system and expert in the medical education environment.
- Proven strategic and tactical planning abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; proven ability to interact closely and build relationships with International, National and Regional KOLs.
- Strong scientific/medical background, ideally in hematology.
- Able to interact with a diverse group of corporate teams to maximize communication, strategic development and program implementation.
- Proven ability to source, and effectively manage third party agencies ensuring outcomes are achieved on time and on budget.
- The ability to function as an effective team member is essential.
- Fluent in English (other European languages are a positive asset).
Are you looking for uncommon opportunities with an extraordinary company? We are looking for people who can, do and will make a difference. Are you interested to hear more about this position?
Please send your full application.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com