[G&A] Credit/AR Manager
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, a global medical technology company that develops and manufactures innovative noninvasive patient monitoring technologies, including medical devices and a wide array of sensors, is looking to recruit for its International Headquarter based in Neuchâtel the position of:
Credit and Accounts Receivable Manager, International - Neuchâtel
This position reports directly to the Revenue & Credit Director, International. In this role you are accountable for all aspects of credit, collections and accounts receivable activities for all non-US sales territories. You lead and inspire the AR & Credit team to get measurable results, manage the credit granting process, review periodically credit of the existing customers and assess creditworthiness of potential customers . You ensure timely collection
- Leadership, ownership and full responsibility of the International AR & Credit team
- Manage the credit analysis and reports
- Establish credit lines and monitor customer accounts
- Maintain strong cash flows through efficient collections. Troubleshoot problem accounts.
- Provide clear reports to top managers on a timely manner
- Arrange skillful communication with customers
- Follow-up on deduction tracking and reconciliation
- Enforce credit policy and assure adherence to accepted standards.
- Develop professional relationship with Sales team to ensure a mutual understanding of managing credit risks for the company
- Accountable for the monitoring of the Accounts Receivable portfolio for trends and warning signs
- Control bad debt exposure and expenses, through the direct management of credit terms on the company's ledgers
- Ensure an adequate Allowance for Doubtful Accounts is kept
- Review orders for release and Enforce ship-hold of supply of goods to customers when necessary
- Set and ensure compliance with Masimo credit policy.
- Review and manage Letters of Credit in accordance with company guide lines
- Partner with legal department on demand letters, bankruptcy and proof of claim filings
- Initiate legal or other recovery actions against customers who are delinquent.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of relevant credit/collections experience
- Strong Leadership and Interpersonal skills, Managerial skills are a must
- Proven experience in leading and mentoring direct reports is essential
- Preferred candidate must have background in corporate credit/collections, banking, or finance as well as a history of accomplishments in the field from strong negotiation skills with detailed reconciliation result.
- To be selected, the successful applicant is analytical and resilient and must demonstrate an aptitude for managing and sustaining client relationships.
- Strong communication skills for negotiation & reconciliation are required
- Experience working in a US company and multinational environment.
- Excellent English skills both oral and written, other languages a plus.
Are you looking for uncommon opportunities with an extraordinary company? We are looking for people who can, do and will make a difference. Are you interested to hear more about this position?
Please send your full application.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com