[SALES] Clinical Application Specialist - Switzerland
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For almost 20 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
We are looking to recruit for its new International Headquarter based in Neuchâtel the position of:
- You will be seen as an expert in pulse oximetry and pulse CO-Oximetry as well as an authority on the clinical impact of various patient monitoring solutions.
- The Clinical Specialist (CS) will be responsible for educating Masimo customers on our products and solutions.
- The CS will work with the field in developing research accounts and conduct and follow-up on clinical evaluations involving Masimo technology.
- This position will be a highly regarded and sought after source of reliable and clinically trustworthy information by customers and Masimo team members alike.
- Training new and potential users will be an important aspect of the position; thus an ability to transfer knowledge is a must.
- The CS must keep abreast of and seek out new information and clinical papers related to the market Masimo serves.
- This individual will be part of a professional team and will partner with the efforts of others (Masimo’s distributors) in the region to advance sales and market penetration of Masimo products and solutions.
- Together with the sales persons and the local distributors will participate to the Plan, and Execution, on overall Key Account (Department and Whole House Conversion) Sales programs, and coordination of resources necessary to optimize strategies in close relationship with our partners in the each country of region of responsibility.
- Position Masimo SET as the new standard for pulse oximetry. Participate in programs to build and maintain end-user awareness (e.g., trade show, regional symposium, competitive analysis, etc.),
- Interface with Distribution Manager to maintain mutual understanding of product design needs, regulatory, and production requirements
- Maintain thorough product knowledge including ability to demonstrate products, position products vs. competitive products, training of existing partner sales force and inservice end-users. PowerPoint presentation skills will be necessary to communicate Masimo’s vision and value proposition.
- Innovation and subject matter expertise will be rewarded with opportunities for career growth and advancement in a company that makes a difference in people’s lives.
- Registered Nurse/Respiratory Therapist preferred. Other disciplines considered depending on experience and expertise.
- Min 2-3 years direct critical care, NICU, PICU (Neo-natal and Pediatrics highly advantageous) O.R. or emergency medical experience
- Prior sales/clinical support experience preferred
- Excellent and effective English, French & German oral and written communication skills
- PC literate and have excellent organizational skills
- Direct experience in customer interactions and presentations
- Educational or research experience (preferred)
- Independent problem solver with prior managerial/leadership experience preferred
- Ability to be an integral part of an innovative, fast paced clinical & business development team
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively
Are you looking for uncommon opportunities with an extraordinary company? We are looking for people who can, do and will make a difference. Are you interested to hear more about this position?
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com