[MARKETING] EMEA Marketing Specialist
Masimo International SARL headquartered in Neuchâtel, Switzerland, is part of the fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company Masimo Corporation with operations spanning the globe. We develop market and sell innovative and noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. For more than 25 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
EMEA MARKETING SPECIALIST
Permanent Position – Based in Neuchâtel
The EMEA Marketing Specialist is responsible for downstream marketing activities of Masimo products and services in EMEA and for the management of country specific assigned projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, recommend and execute marketing plans for Masimo products and Services, working closely with each Country and corresponding stakeholders.
- Coordinate project assignments, communication and project implementation across Marketing and Country based teams, including Stakeholders from all cross functional areas relevant to the assigned projects.
- Define and engage Key Strategic Opinion Leaders related to the assigned projects, assist or lead specific projects supporting the coordination of speakers’ activities, medical education events and programs at a country level such as, but not limited to, scientific advisory boards, scientific symposia, pre-course workshops, industry led workshops, and a wide variety of related activities.
- Develop Market Intelligence reporting documents, perform deep and thorough market and data analysis, recommend market segmentation, targeting and positioning at a country level and care areas level.
- Define, Recommend, Develop and Assist or Execute specific high priority projects such as defining targeted audiences, best venues for specific digital campaigns, branding, maximize customer engagement and lead generation, in EMEA and at a Country specific level. Track, document and report statistics and results from each initiative implemented. Manage and assign leads within CRM system
- Assist or manage sales & marketing events in EMEA and at a country specific level. Assist or manage timely planning and implementation of promotional activities. Manage marketing and congress & events equipment and related logistics.
- Participate in product launch teams and support product launch activities, such as pre-launch marketing and field activities, pre-release customer site planning and implementation, management of demos, samples, evaluations and promotional materials and activities, as needed.
- Proficient or rapidly become proficient in CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Proficient or rapidly become proficient in desktop publishing programs such as Adobe InDesign.
- Proficient or rapidly become proficient in content management and document control systems, such as Microsoft SharePoint and Oracle Agile PLM. Prepare documents for routing in document control system, as needed.
- Write and proofread documentation as needed.
- Support upstream projects as needed.
- 1-3 year experience minimum with marketing, or sales teams or life sciences in clinical or technical roles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Strong familiarity with product lifecycles.
- Prior experience with data analysis and business intelligence programs
- Comfortable with the FDA and international medical device regulatory processes or experience in highly regulated industries.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and independently
- Results-oriented and positive "can do" attitude with a sense of urgency to get things done.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and flexible.
- University degree or equivalent education in Lifesciences or Engineering. MBA is a positive asset.
- Fluent in English and French is required as well as in Italian or Spanish. Other European languages are a positive asset.
Are you looking for uncommon opportunities with an extraordinary company? We are looking for people who can, do and will make a difference. Are you interested to hear more about this position?
Please send your full application.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com