Global Customer Marketing Geneva - PGT
This entry level position in Marketing based in Geneva offers the opportunity to start a career at PGT Join Venture. You will support and elaborate different scientific materials for the VMS and Cough & Cold products
- Ensure that the initiatives are designed, developed and ready to execute, covering communication toolkit for customers: pharmacies, pharmacy assistant, modern trade, HFS and Drugs
- Assure winning initiative to maximize the value creation by partnering with functions within teams: medical affairs, consumer marketing, public affairs
- Develop concepts and toolbox to launch new and establish brands in all channels
- Assessment of competitor's landscape and identification of the differences between the products
- Plan detailed communication using different toolboxes: demos, educational media, customer materials
- Design engagement and deployment tools for detailing and selling resources
- Master's Degree in Pharmacy, Biology, Pharmacology or Medicine
- First experience in a Pharma company related to Marketing
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills, ability to work with different cultures, functions, levels and agendas
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage changes and integrate them into the on-going process
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
You will join an interesting and challenging environment, combining P&G and TEVA, the PGT Join Venture.
If you like challenges in your job, and are looking for a team-oriented environment, where your ideas and contribution are valued, please apply.
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
Mepha Schweiz AG and Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH as well as all related entities (in the following Mepha/Teva) do not accept any candidate submission from unsolicited third parties. Candidates presented by unsolicited third parties (such as recruitment agencies, head hunters etc.), will not be entered into the recruitment process and will not be considered further. Further on, no contractual relationship will result out of such a submission between Mepha/Teva and a third party. Mepha/Teva is not obligated nor willing to pay any fee to third parties submitting candidates in this manner.