TPIG (Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH) is quickly growing and our Legal Department is searching for a Legal Counsel
to oversee all legal aspects of the business. This person will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law advice and represent the company in front of the court if needed.
- Take full responsibility for all legal aspects of the business including international licensing law and corporate law
- Prepare general guidance to the Board of directors and diverse business functions
- Develop innovative approaches to legal issues in support of strategic business initiatives and objectives
- Provide legal advice for a wide range of commercial, regulatory and corporate matters
- Draft and negotiate pharma-related commercial contracts (supply, manufacturing, distribution, license, clinical trial agreements) and other R&D or commercial agreements
- Lawyer Degree with bar examination
- 10 years of professional experience
- At least 3 years of experience within a big law firm or in a multinational company is a must
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Self-motivated, intercultural, assertive, who has a strategic mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English
You will join an interesting and challenging environment.
If you like challenges in your job, and are looking for a team-oriented environment, where your ideas and contribution are valued, please apply.
Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities to all prospective employees within the recruitment process Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH complies with and supports all national and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination. Please note that Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH is supported by Serendi for Talent Acquisition Services. As their Recruitment Process Outsourcing provider Serendi is exclusively in charge on the above mentioned position. Your data is handled according to the compliance guidelines of Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH. If you have any questions your recruiter will be happy to help. www.serendi.com