R&D Project Manager Switzerland
Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH in Switzerland is expanding and we are looking for our R&D Team an R&D Project Manager (m/w) in Basel, Switzerland.
The R&D Project Manager (PM) Switzerland is responsible to provide experienced project management leadership and core team member support to global product development teams. The incumbent will oversee assigned Specialty drug development projects and R&D Project Management initiatives as assigned in Basel.The PM is responsible for interacting with R&D Leadership,R&D project teams, across functions, divisions, organizational levels, and companies to ensure that efficient and productive project management support and professional expertise is provided.
Your key responsibilities will be:
Responsible to fulfill the role and responsibilities of a professional Project Manager in accordance with Teva’s Specialty R&D Project Team Operating Model in order to:
- Ensure successful management and facilitation of the cross-functional project team to deliver the Product Development Strategy
- Lead the development, optimization, analysis, maintenance, and communication of integrated project plans and project reports developed with the Project Champion and Project Team
- Tactical and managing role to support the project team working closely together with the Project Champion (i.e. Project Leader who maintains strategic responsibility) and Core Team members
- Responsible to co-chair Product Submission Teams alongside the Global Regulatory Lead
- Deliver project team administration and communication using established Enterprise Project Management Systems (including MS Project Server, SharePoint and Cognos Reporting) to develop, update, and maintain all team documentation (project plans, agendas, minutes, action items/logs, monthly status reports, risk registers, core documents, etc.)
- Support and lead the development and delivery of monthly reporting processes to drive strategic assessments and operational planning
- Represent the R&D Project Management team at the Basel, Switzerland site for leadership of global R&D PM team responsibilities and activities as assigned
- Support other duties as required or assigned
Skills & Qualifications, Education & Experience:Information for Recruitment Agencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in science or healthcare discipline, Master’s Degree preferred
- Sound knowledge of pharmaceutical industry process for drug development and requirements for successful registration of pharmaceutical products in major markets (US, EU, Japan)
- Experience in NDA / EMA drug development pathways with at least 5 years of pharmaceutical drug development experience
- Experience serving as a Project Manager on cross-functional drug development project teams
- Experience interacting with technical areas to support and to drive R&D product development
- Working knowledge of industry guidelines (i.e., ICH, GMP, GCP, etc.) and applicability to product development
- Understanding of FDA and EU based regulatory development and submission processes
- Excellent computer software skills, specifically - Microsoft Project Server, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is a plus
- Must be fluent in the English language, another European language, e.g. German would be a plus
Interesting and challenging position within a very good Team and a market based compensation package.
You like challenges in your job and an interesting, team oriented environment, where your ideas and contribution is valued? Then please send us your compelling application.
Mepha Schweiz AG and Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH as well as all related entities (in the following Mepha/Teva) do not accept any candidate submission from unsolicited third parties. Candidates presented by unsolicited third parties (such as recruitment agencies, head hunters etc.), will not be entered into the recruitment process and will not be considered further. Further on, no contractual relationship will result out of such a submission between Mepha/Teva and a third party. Mepha/Teva is not obligated nor willing to pay any fee to third parties submitting candidates in this manner.