Healthcare QA Manager - PGT (Maternity Cover)
This fixed term contract position, based in Geneva, offers the great opportunity to join PGT Healthcare Quality Team. PGT Healthcare is a joint venture between P&G and Teva for the OTC portfolio. You will manage efficient and effective oversight of third party contract manufacturer activities for PGT Healthcare across multiple sites globally and assure that all PGT products are manufactured and distributed in compliance with all applicable GMPs
and local regulations.
- Manage Change Controls in close collaboration with partners and third party suppliers
- Support new product launches throughout various project gates
- Provide day to day oversight, directing suppliers through the systematic detailed review of deviation and investigation reports, and CAPA plans
- Ensure timely and accurate communication of needs, expectations, resolution of issues and provide routine updates of status to PGT Quality Leadership
- Operate within peer group and leadership infrastructure to ensure that compliant best practices are followed and leveraged opportunities are delivered
- Develop, communicate and build harmony with the suppliers and CM's for operating goals
- Interface with a variety of management levels on significant matters, utilizing multidisciplinary company teams
- Master's Degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Engineering or comparable technical /scientific fields
- Minimum of five years management and two years related project management experience with sufficient exposure to pharmaceutical, food supplement or related industries
- Excellent, effective negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Outstanding understanding of a variety of quality operational systems that support product design, development, production, distribution and/or installation
- Knowledge of the applicable European manufacturing guidelines and regulations for medicinal products and/or food supplements
- Ability to apply Microsoft Office software
You will join an interesting and challenging environment, combining P&G and TEVA, the PGT Join Venture. If you like challenges in your job, and are looking for a team-oriented environment, where your ideas and contribution are valued, please apply.
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
Mepha Schweiz AG and Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH as well as all related entities (in the following Mepha/Teva) do not accept any candidate submission from unsolicited third parties. Candidates presented by unsolicited third parties (such as recruitment agencies, head hunters etc.), will not be entered into the recruitment process and will not be considered further. Further on, no contractual relationship will result out of such a submission between Mepha/Teva and a third party. Mepha/Teva is not obligated nor willing to pay any fee to third parties submitting candidates in this manner.