Clinical Trial Administrative Assistant (50%)
Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH in Switzerland is expanding and we are looking for our Clinical Operations Team for a Clinical Trial Administrative Assistant (50%)(m/w) in Basel, Switzerland.
The primary responsibility of the Clinical Trial Administrative Assistant is to support the operational managers with all administrative tasks related to the clinical trials.
- Assist in preparations of country and site selection
- Help to preparation of study team meetings, investigator- and kick-off meetings and other scientific meetings as needed
- Track the CRO fees
- Participate and coordinate CRO invoice reviews
- Overview team performance in terms of tracking and reviewing status reports and assigned tasks of study team members
- Assure integrity of study data
- Support the team lead with expense report reviews
- Create monthly reports
- Any other task assigned by the direct manager
- Commercial education, vocational business school, college of higher education or similar, fresh graduates are also welcomed
- Pharmaceutical industry or clinical research site based experience is an asset
- Very good knowledge Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- High proficiency in talking and writing English and German
- Effective time management and organizational skills to work to strict deadlines
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Team player with solution-oriented and problem solving attitude who can also operate alone
Challenging position in an expanding and motivated team and a market competitive remuneration package.
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
Mepha Schweiz AG and Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH as well as all related entities (in the following Mepha/Teva) do not accept any candidate submission from unsolicited third parties. Candidates presented by unsolicited third parties (such as recruitment agencies, head hunters etc.), will not be entered into the recruitment process and will not be considered further. Further on, no contractual relationship will result out of such a submission between Mepha/Teva and a third party. Mepha/Teva is not obligated nor willing to pay any fee to third parties submitting candidates in this manner.