R&D Project Manager
Already a member? Einloggen | Konto Erstellen
No CV? Send us a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.LinkedIn URL
Code eingeben *
Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical company. They are among the top 15 pharmaceutical companies and the global leader in generics, but are now working on their own brand of innovative products. They are currently seeking to hire a R&D Project Manager to be based in Basel, Switzerland.
You will be leading R&D Project management initiatives, working cross functionally across multidisciplinary teams and organisational levels. Key to this role is having experience/knowledge of every phase of drug development and managing cross functional teams.
- Responsible to fulfill the role and responsibilities of a professional Project Manager in accordance with Specialty R&D Operating Model in order to:
- Ensure successful management and facilitation of the cross-functional project team to deliver the Product Development Plan
- Lead the development, optimization, analysis, maintenance, and communication of integrated project plans and project reports developed with the Project Champion and Project Team
- Responsible to co-chair Project Submission Teams alongside the Global Regulatory Lead
- Deliver project team administration and communication using established Enterprise Project Management Systems (including MS Project Server, MS SharePoint and Cognos) systems to develop, update, and maintain all team documentation (project plans, agendas, minutes, action items/logs, monthly status reports, risk registers, core documents, etc.)
- Support and lead the development and delivery of monthly reporting processes to drive strategic assessments and operational planning
- Represent the R&D Project Management team at the Basel, Switzerland site for leadership of global R&D PM team responsibilities and activities as assigned
Skills and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in science or healthcare discipline, Master's Degree preferred
- Long standing experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Sound knowledge of Pharmaceutical industry process for drug development and requirements for successful registration of pharmaceutical products in major markets (US, EU, Japan)
- Experience serving as a Project Manager on cross-functional drug development project teams
- Experience interacting with technical areas to support and to drive R&D product development
- Working knowledge of industry guidelines (i.e., ICH, GMP, GCP, etc.) and applicability to product development
- Understanding of FDA and EU based regulatory development and submission processes
- Must be fluent in the English language, another European language (i.e. German) would be a plus
If you would like more information regarding this exciting role and the company, please get in touch with Nisha Patel on +44 (0)203 861 8210 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.