Senior Medical Manager
Already a member? Einloggen |
No CV? Send us a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.LinkedIn URL
Code eingeben *
Our client, a global biopharmaceutical company, is currently seeking to hire a Senior Medical Manager to be based in Western Switzerland. Our client searches, evaluates and in-licenses promising drug candidates for development. Towards the end of the development process, the products are licensed out to pharmaceutical companies for worldwide marketing and sales.
- Evaluate innovative anti-infective licensing programs from a bio-medical and strategic perspectives
- Coordinate due diligences
- Build scientific vision and development strategy of programs under evaluation,
- Deliver consolidated biomedical value propositions in the field of anti-infectives to executive management
- Provide a high level of clinical development expertise in anti-infectives, specifically in antibiotics
- Maintain a top quality network of scientific and medical experts and KOLs in the field,
- Collaborate with the BD&L department in the elaboration of term sheets and license agreements.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Postgraduate/MD degree in microbiology or infectious diseases
- Up to 10 years of experience in anti-infectives with specialized knowledge in the evaluation and development of innovative products
- Extensive pharmaceutical drug development experience covering both discovery research and clinical development
- Leadership skills with ability to manage cross-functional teams
- Team player and ability to collaborate and communicate within a matrix organisation
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Chidozie Orji on 0207 4400 671 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com. A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.