Commercial Specialist Oncology (Suisse Romande)
Already a member? Einloggen |
No CV? Send us a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.LinkedIn URL
Code eingeben *
This is a wonderful opportunity to join one of the industry's biggest pharmaceutical companies - with an extensive pipeline in Oncology (and a number of therapy areas), they are now seeking a commercially-minded individual, with a deep scientific understanding, who can drive sales and uptake in Suisse Romande, Solothurn, Berne, and Ticono.
The main objective of this role is to achieve sales targets and maximize market share of the designated products in the assigned region. The successful candidate will develop close relations with existing and new customers, and strive to become their preferred partner.
This is a permanent role, with excellent long-term prospects. There is the chance to develop, gain further responsibility, and to be valued as part of the company's long-term growth.
- Promoting a dedicated line of Oncology products in the French speaking part of Switzerland, Berne, Solothurn and Ticino
- Obtaining / Building a deep knowledge of the promoted diseases and products as well as the territory
- Promoting products to target customers, through regular visits and continuous relationship management
- Generate customer and market insights
- Obtain competitor information to support the development and implementation of account strategies and call plans for the territory
- Managing your own regional promotion budget and maximizing the return on investment by working efficiently and creatively
- Initiating and managing innovative projects aimed at improving patient management and treatment through collaboration with the cross-functional team
- Providing input and insights from the field to the brand management team in order to support the creation of marketing materials, tactical plans and branding initiatives
- Building and managing relations with key opinion leaders and stakeholders and utilizing their influence in the region
- Native level French (written and spoken), fluent sales conversation in English possible (good command of German would be a plus)
- Project management experience would be advantageous
- Dedicated, passionate and willing to go the extra mile
- Relevant life sciences education or business education in combination with solid scientific and medical understanding
- At least 3 years of experience in sales of specialty care products ORMaster/PhD in life sciences
- Other pharma experience (e.g. brand / product management) would be beneficial