Market Access & Health Economics Manager - Switzerland
Already a member? Einloggen |
No CV? Send us a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.LinkedIn URL
Code eingeben *
Here is an opportunity for an economically-minded individual to join one of the industry's most attractive companies - with an excellent pipeline (Oncology, CNS, and auto-immune disorders). This role is within their Swiss affiliate, aligned to their Commercial team.
Reporting into the Head of Market Access, your duties will encompass Health Economics analysis, Real World Evidence generation, and stakeholder engagement.
This is a perfect opportunity for those who possess 4+ years' experience (either in industry or agency) and who are now seeking more independence, autonomy, and a new challenge.
- Performs HE/OR analytics to identify opportunities and assist scenario planning for development of market access strategies
- Analyse and interpret data from clinical studies, Real World Evidence (RWE) publications, chart analyses, etc.
- Monitor regulatory environment for HTA and RWE developments
- Provide expertise for the local payer value-based information needs and demands for the different Therapeutic Areas and with respect to the local RWD accessibility
- Proposes design of studies, initiation of projects or database use to collect evidence to optimise and maintain patient access, in close collaboration with Medical
- Collaborates with regional/global functions in HE/OR
- Identify and liaise with relevant external stakeholders
- Communicates health economic data to internal and external stakeholders
- Designs and coordinates implementation of Health Economics & Outcomes Research studies - incl. vendor (Clinical / Contract Research Organisations) assessment, protocol set-up, internal/external approval procedures
- Coordinates publication of HE / RWE studies to facilitate market access outcomes
- Develops tools to support communication with external stakeholders in particular national access decision-makers and value-based contracting
- Participates in cross-functional teams and develops the HE and RWE strategy
- Supports the Market Access team in writing reimbursement submissions for products
- Owns the local RWE governance and portfolio and drives the realization process in close collaboration with Medical
- Essential to possess a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field: (Health) Economics, Statistics, Medicine or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Essential to be fluent in German and English (other language skills advantageous)
- Strong interest and understanding of medical science and scientific communication.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry, healthcare (hospital, public administration), health insurance or HTA/RWE consultancy (minimum 2 years is preferred)
- Experience with Real World Evidence / Outcomes Research history is advantageous
- Possess the mind-set to drive and persuade/inspire the strategic ambitions for RWE projects in face of potential internal and external resistance
Experience of working in a matrix management environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theo Rowley on 0203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com. A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.