Drug Product Engineer, Downstream Processing
Already a member? Einloggen |
No CV? Send us a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.LinkedIn URL
Code eingeben *
Our client, a global healthcare leader with a portfolio of diversed products, is currently seeking to hire a Drug Product Engineer, Downstream Processing to be based in Switzerland.
You will be an active part of the newly established Drug Product, Downstream Technology and Automation group and significantly contribute to the design, qualification, and validation of a new integrated manufacturing process from vial thaw to secondary packaging.
- Define new business processes around Drug Product Manufacturing to support the start-up of the new group.
- SOPs, Batch Documents, Inventory, Spare Parts, Manufacturing Capacity Planning
- Design Visual Inspection Qualification Program for the manual inspection program
- Design, Qualification, Validation and Maintenance of equipment that supports Drug Product manufacturing and new Technology within Downstream Processing.
- Work with other colleagues from around the network; coordinating activities, evaluating best practices in other areas, and working on continuous improvement project.
- Support the development of Batch Documentation for DP Manufacturing.
- Execute Batch Document / Run Equipment on the Process floor in coordination with other members of the team (Setup, Filling, Visual Inspection).
- Provide support for Process Simulations (Microbial / Personnel) and Investigations.
- Support coordination of daily work schedules and effectively organize needed support groups by attending the Tier meetings.
- Investigate and Purchase New technologies to bring efficiencies to the organization and make the area a leader of innovation within the global network
- University degree (MSc/BSc) in Biology, Pharmacy, Process engineering, or another relevant discipline
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry, sterile manufacturing of pharmaceutical or biological components/finished products
- Familiarity with Biotech Manufacturing processes and a general understanding of Downstream Unit Operations
- Competent in analysing complex situations and show practical problem solving capabilities
- Good communication skills in English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Chidozie Orji on 0207 4400 671 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com. A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.