Project Manager- Medical Devices
Already a member? Einloggen |
No CV? Send us a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.LinkedIn URL
Code eingeben *
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager (Medical Devices) to join a reputable medical devices company which is part of a leading global pharmaceutical organisation.
Develops plans for process improvement involving organizational change and development to achieve goals and objectives. Leads and works within a cross functional team environment to develop process improvement initiatives as well as establishing budgetary guidelines for multiple projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implements continuous improvement initiatives to establish the highest level of efficiency and best practice.
- Benchmarks and validates innovative solutions as a method of monitoring progression to ensure value is being created and is consistent with organizational goals, objectives and standards.
- Collaborates with HR to leverage technology to develop change management programs and improve organizational learning capabilities.
- Builds and prioritizes project teams, delegates assignments, establishes accountability and deadlines to drive business results.
- Leads, influences, and negotiates to ensure deliverables exceeds expectations and are of the highest quality
Qualifications and Experience:
- Min. 5 years Supply Chain and/or project management related experience
- University degree in business / supply chain or equivalent Project Management certificates GMP
- Knowledge in medical devices
- Fluency in English and French
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to Beata Klecz on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0203 0789 551. A full job description is available on request.