Senior Associate Market Access (12 month project)
Already a member? Einloggen |
No CV? Send us a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.LinkedIn URL
Code eingeben *
Here is an opportunity for an individual (with 1-2 years' experience; internship or permanent) to gain excellent exposure to many pioneering Market Access projects. You will play an important role in achieving reimbursement for a selection of products in Switzerland.
As you develop / implement market access processes, the successful candidate will provide technical expertise in reimbursement submissions - working with a Senior Manager, this includes building and maintaining relationships with opinion leaders, reimbursement agencies (such as sick funds) and internal stakeholders.
Working in tandem with local HEOR Manager, you will also input into adapting European market access materials - this includes value repositories, cost-effectiveness models, and budget impact models. The successful candidate will also provide support to field based tools (in close collaboration with marketing, medical, KAM and sales colleagues)
- Initiate the most effective (and timely) strategy to obtain market access for products in Switzerland by managing timely preparation, submission and follow-up of pricing and reimbursement files
- Propose and implement the agreed local market access strategy until reimbursement publication and during the life cycle of the product by working closely with R&D, Medical, Marketing & Sales to secure broad product access for new and existing product portfolio
- Take leadership of Reimbursement submissions in Switzerland in close collaboration with Medical and Marketing colleagues
- Work with local HEOR Manager on value evidence generation, in scope of dossiers and publications
- Collect local cost data for the customization of Health economic models
- Map local payers and access influencing networks
- Develop & roll out an engagement strategy with key payers and other relevant opinion leaders (e.g. advisory boards, stakeholders summit meeting) to support market access activities
- Support reimbursement/pricing negotiations with payers
- Provide input for local requirements in the international value dossier & payer plan
- Keep local, EU and global colleagues informed about ongoing submissions
- Degree in Science with a good sense of business understanding
- A degree or experience in Health Economics would be an advantage
- 1-2 years of industry-relevant experience in Healthcare environment
- Solid project management skills for multiple tasks/projects/priorities and complex issues to propose innovative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English. Preferably good verbal communication skills in French
- Strong cross-functional leadership within the organization and ability to drive and influence peers in complex (matrix) organization
- Ability to steer the team towards objectives and hold peers highly motivated
- Value-based negotiation skills and convincing communication style
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theo Rowley on 0203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com. A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.