Already a member? Einloggen |
No CV? Send us a link to your LinkedIn profile instead.LinkedIn URL
Code eingeben *
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Project/ Administration Coordinator job to place with our client in Zug, Switzerland. The company is a multinational medical device manufacturer and a leader in the innovation of biomaterials, including implants, instruments and other orthopaedic technologies.
My client is currently searching for an Administration Coordinator for a project to develop and implement stand metrics, dashboards and KPIs to control the department spend EMEA, as well as identify cost savings and process improvement opportunities.
- Collaboration with various, business owners and stakeholders from different sectors to perform various analysis
- Supporting the budget preparation and control processes
- Identify harmonisation opportunities
- Provide analytical support on tenders, network optimization studies, process, rates harmonisation
- Support strategy deployment of standardized KPIs and dashboards across the region to measure business, carrier performance and drive continuous improvement
- Track and report KPIs and dashboards for cost, service and on-time deliveries support regional and global projects in the area of analytics, processes and technology key performance metrics
- Total cost reduction total cost avoidance improved efficiency through process, shipment profile and network optimisation
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Customer oriented and has a pro-active attitude.
- Good communication skills. Ability to partner with and influence others direct consensus and look for collaboration with people from different organisations
- Tenacity, ability to adopt to a changing work environment
- A hands-on mentality, demonstrating autonomy and showing the ability to work and meet deadlines
- Serves as a subject matter expert within the functional area
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation
- Strong project management competencies
- Can speak English
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply button or send your CV to Beata Klecz on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any difficulty apply or have questions, please contact Beata on 0203 0789 551. A full description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.