Principal, Life Science and Healthcare Practice
Genioo is a revolutionary and rapidly growing professional services firm helping clients to improve their results and better execute their strategies. Currently, we are seeking high caliber Principals within the life science or healthcare industries to join us in our office in Zug, Switzerland.
As a company, we look for unique talents and skills to offer fresh perspectives and entrepreneurial energy to our business. We are bound together by a commitment to excellence in everything we do and to giving our people the best career development opportunities to do what they love.
As a Principal, you will have the opportunity to join a high performing team of experienced business professionals and entrepreneurs, and manage and develop our business in the life science and healthcare industries. This includes helping to develop a high-performing team, as well as product offerings and relevant solutions to expand the practice.
Primary tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and continuously expand Genioo’s service offerings and methodologies
- Build, coach and mentor a strong Life Science & Healthcare practice
- Contribute to the development of a fast growing organization and scaling of internal functions
- Identify, develop and expand client relationships with large global Fortune 500 companies, including taking ownership for client development activities
- Lead large scale project teams that include independent consultants and client team members over extended time periods
- Resolve issues effectively and subsequently deliver projects on time and on budget, ensuring that all work performed during the project aligns with the client’s expectations and reflect the Genioo standards
- Provide comprehensive solutions to challenging business problems for our clients, particularly related to strategic cost reduction
Successful candidates have:
- A minimum of ten years’ relevant consulting experience in the Life Science or Healthcare industry from a leading consultancy, or a combination of industry and specialized consultancy experience.
- A proven success record in developing new client bases and nurturing long-term client relationships.
- Talent for synthesizing complex topics and explaining them in easily-understood terms to a variety of stakeholders.
- A bias for execution, clients' success and "hands on" approach to get things done and make a demonstrable impact with projects.
- Excellent listening skills combined with the ability to know when to add relevant value to discussions based on a particular audience.
- Desire to flex entrepreneurial muscles to help build a cutting-edge business and change the way companies do project work.
- A healthy competitive nature and thrive on creatively uncovering and pursuing new business development opportunities.
- Remarkable interpersonal skills and deep cultural sensitivity. High emotional intelligence with a keen ability to build long-lasting relationships grounded in trust and integrity.
- Contagious passion combined with demonstrated leadership in motivating people to "go the extra mile”.