Genioo is a revolutionary and rapidly growing professional services firm helping clients to improve their results and better execute their strategies. Currently, we are seeking high caliber Project Managers with Life Science and Healthcare experience to join us in Zug, Switzerland.
As a company, we look for unique talents and skills to offer fresh perspectives and entrepreneurial energy to our business. We are bound together by a commitment to excellence in everything we do and to giving our people the best career development opportunities to do what they love.
As a Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to join a high performing team of experienced business professionals and entrepreneurs. Furthermore, you will take the lead on project work streams in multiple locations worldwide with different types of teams and working shoulder-to-shoulder with client leaders. In addition, you will play a key role in helping shape the direction of Genioo by contributing to and leading internal strategic projects.
Primary tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage and support multi-work stream and often multi-location projects with involvement across all phases of the project (from scoping to progress monitoring to deliverables)
- Support and deliver projects on time and on budget, ensuring that all work performed during the project aligns with the client’s expectations and reflects the Genioo standard
- Participate in the building and advancement of high profile client relationships with large global Fortune 500 companies by developing proposals for selected projects, in collaboration with senior partners
- Contribute to Genioo’s talent development initiatives, including cultivating relationships with independent consultants and experts
- Contribute to the development of a fast-growing organization and scaling of internal functions
Successful candidates have:
- A minimum of five years’ life science & healthcare consulting experience with a leading consultancy.
- Talent for synthesizing complex topics and explaining them in easily-understood terms to a variety of stakeholders.
- A bias for execution, clients' success and "hands on" approach to get things done and make a demonstrable impact with projects.
- Excellent listening skills combined with the ability to know when to add relevant value to discussions based on a particular audience.
- Desire to flex entrepreneurial muscles to help build a cutting-edge business and change the way companies do project work.
- A healthy competitive nature and ability to identify new business development opportunities.
- Contagious passion combined with demonstrated leadership in motivating people to "go the extra mile."