EXPERIENCED LEGAL COUNSEL FOR NEW PRODUCT - start-up culture - HQ
Join us in this exciting new role as an experienced Legal Counsel for our joint company Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal VFMCRP in order to ensure an optimal launch of our new products and pipeline in order to become the partner of choice in Nephrology! This role will encompass a broad range of tasks and will allow you to enable the commercial business to be successful. This includes:
- Provide effective advice on legal implications in VFMCRP & Vifor Pharma, giving continuing guidance on legal matters related to marketing & medical matters, in particular to global product launch activities
- Counsel Global Medical, Marketing and Communication team on launch activities, advertising and promotional programs
Advise on strategies and review marketing and promotional materials (e.g. print and electronic materials, social media and presence at medical congresses)
- Participate in the definition and development of corporate policies, procedures and programs, in line with global policies and best practices
- Ensure an optimal cross-functional collaboration with Medical & Marketing and Communication
- Enable the business to act in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and t policies
- Participate in special projects of the corporation for the company and affiliates in the region, working with internal and external stakeholders (including third parties and outside counsel as necessary)
In this position you will play a key role to drive our commercial success in Nephrology by supporting the business with your legal advice. You will work very hands-on and within a broad scope, reporting to our Head of Legal & Compliance at VFMCRP. You will have the unique opportunity to join us in this growth and start-up phase to shape the legal structure together with your line manager.
For this role we are looking for an experienced Legal Counsel with the following profile:
- 3-6 years in-depth experience (in-house) within the pharmaceutical industry
- Good experience in advising marketing & medical team on product launches
- Broad knowledge of general corporate law and regulatory law
- Knowledge of EU and Member State laws and regulations impacting the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong contract drafting and negotiation skills and experience with various agreements
- Familiarity and understanding of EFPIA, FCPA and other anti-bribery legislation, including transparency guideline,
- Sunshine Act and related FASB revenue recognition guidelines
- Fluent in English, other language skills are a big plus (Spanish, German, French, Italian)
To be successful in this role, you need to be able to work in a complex matrix organisation while influencing your stakeholder with your personality and business savviness! You are passionate about how legal can empower the commercial business and you can deal with ambiguity on various levels.
VVifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma ist ein pharmazeutisches Unternehmen mit dem Schwerpunkt Nephrologie. Es handelt sich um ein gemeinsames Unternehmen von Vifor Pharma mit ihrer langjährigen Pharmaerfahrung und Fresenius Medical Care, einem der weltweit führenden Anbieter von Dialyseprodukten. Seit 2010 arbeitet Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma als Gemeinschaftsunternehmen von Galenica (55%), der Muttergesellschaft von Vifor Pharma, und Fresenius Medical Care (45%). Für weitere Informationen über Vifor Pharma und die Muttergesellschaft Galenica besuchen Sie bitte www.viforpharma.comund www.galenica.com.