Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Facility Management Trainee
IKEA Switzerland – Property Department
TRAINEE FACILITY MANAGEMENT
IKEA Switzerland - PROPERTY DEPARTMENT
ABOUT THE JOB
IKEA Switzerland is looking for a new member (trainee) to the Facility
Management Team of the Property Department. This person has strong
analytical competences, has good IT skills, is able to plan and prepare (small)
projects, is cost conscious and has good communication skills.
As a trainee within Facility Management you will be supporting as well the
Property Department of Service Office and Construction for projects to be
implemented in Switzerland.
This supporting function will cover a full time (80 – 100%) workload for a
limited time scope of 12 months. Your physical presence will be required in SO
Spreitenbach, but also travelling within Switzerland will be part of the job.
• Supporting the Facility
• Working with the Computer Aided Facility Management Software
• Collecting / gathering information for tenders etc.
• Tendering, check offers and prepare the awarding of (small) contracts
• Collecting and analyzing data
• Technical (higher) education (preferably electrical, mechanical or
building engineering specialization)
• Skilled in IT systems
• Procurement and contractual issues
• Good communication skills: spoken/ written English and German
• Continually seeking new opportunities to make improvements in the way
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global
marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional
opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Check it out and apply directly at Jobs@IKEA