Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
beqom is a fast growing global enterprise software company. We focus on managing compensation and performance for the world’s leading organizations. This means we work with the most exciting brands worldwide.
Our mission is to make the employees of our customers happy. In order to accomplish that mission, we first start with making our own people happy.
We operate in a high-growth entrepreneurship environment with passionate, enthusiastic, hard working and smart individuals that are dedicated to our mission.
If you recognize yourself in this description and want to join such an environment, let’s get in touch!
We are looking for a brilliant sales-support engineer who can help us add to our already impressive client list and to help potential customers understand how we can help them use compensation to improve their business.
What you will be doing
• Promoting and demonstrating our total compensation platform internally and externally
• Helping our customers see how they can transform their compensation processes by using the beqom solution
• Have both a functional and technical understanding of the beqom platform and be able to explain the platform to a variety of management levels and role types
• Ensure the demo you use is built appropriately and is configured to provide maximum impact
The role will be varied and you will support the sales cycle from end-to-end.
How you will achieve the roleEssential
• You are a polished presenter, comfortable addressing groups of people from every level of a business
• You have detailed, working knowledge of the MS SQL Server platform (Database, Query writing, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS) and are happy with query writing in relational database environments
• You can speak French, German and English
• You will be based in Nyon, Switzerland and are happy to frequently travel across Europe, with more focus on France and Germany
• Possess a Swiss or EU member-state Passport allowing you to travel within Europe and the US without any restriction
• A bachelor or master’s degree in business information technology or computer science
• Experience in consulting and compensation processes
• Understanding Support/ITIL processes could be helpful
• Knowledge of Relational and Multidimensional Database models and their design
• Experience with data integration tools (SSIS or similar) and Reporting tools (SSRS, Crystal Reports etc.) would be excellent
• A good knowledge of query writing in relational database environments
• Knowledge of the Windows Azure infrastructure
• Knowledge of cloud business applications
• A valid driving license
• Very competitive comp plan with tremendous upside earnings potentia
• Dynamic environment favoring initiative and autonomy
• Support of entrepreneurial behavior
• Annual company kickoff, always somewhere fun and exciting!
• Strong company culture: check our
Send an email to
email@example.com briefly why you should join us.